Today, with the emerging trends of purchasing things online, there is a high demand for selling the products or services.
Creating payment forms is a great way to get paid directly from your customers.
Hence, accepting payments online should be hassle-free for everyone, no matter what payment platform you want to use on your site.
So, if you are looking to create a stunning payment form in your website, you should better keep your eye on the ultimate WordPress form builder—WPForms. It has all the advanced features along with the ability to integrate with the most popular payment gateways.
And the Authorize.Net add-on is now available on WPForms! You can now easily accept card payments on your website using your forms with WPForms.
In this article, I’ll show you the easy integration of the Authorize.Net payment gateway for your WPForms. Let’s jump into it!
Why Use Online Payment Forms To Sell Your Products/Services?
First off, payment forms are the easiest way to sell your services or products online. It helps you:
- Collect the necessary information about the customers and their purchases.
- Accept payments in a highly secured way.
- Have multiple options for a variety of products/services with multiple payment selections
- Accept recurring payments and subscriptions from the customers.
Creating a WordPress Form with Authorize.Net option in WPForms
Authorize.Net is an established payment processor that handles the submission of billions of transactions on behalf of over 430,000 merchant customers.
The WPForms + Authorize.Net integration gives you access to some fantastic, easy-to-use features to keep sales on your website flowing easily.
WPForms + Authorize.Net Features
Some great features that come with this addon include:
- An extremely easy setup
- Ability to accept all major card payments online
- Go mobile and accept payments anytime, anywhere, on all devices
- Sell products and/or services with one-time or recurring payments
- Enable Conditional Logic to make your payment forms smarter and convert better
- Use Authorize.Net’s customizable advanced fraud detection
There are a couple of requirements for this plugin to work:
- You’ll need a WPForms Elite license.
- You need an Authorize.Net account.
- Your website needs a valid SSL certificate.
- Forms must contain the payment, credit card, and email fields.
How to Install and Use the Authorize.Net Addon with WPForms
First, you have to activate the WPForms plugin. Check out the tutorial on how to install WPForms on WordPress.
Next, you need to create a payment form of your choice. Then add Authorize.Net to your forms.
For that, you need to go to Payments » Authorize.Net. From the Authorize.Net panel, check the box labeled Enable Authorize.Net payments.
The Authorize.Net Add-On also integrates with a number of other useful WPForms Add-Ons, enabling you to further extend your forms.
- Setting Up Recurring Subscription Payments – Configure your form to process future payments based on your select schedule.
- Setting Up Conditional Logic – Create “smart forms” that automatically change certain aspects of your form based on a user’s selections.
For more information on how to get started with the Authorize.Net Add-On, check out this in-depth documentation.
Note: The Authorize.Net Add-On is available with the WPForms Elite license. For more information on the features and other add-ons available on this plan, check out the Elite License Plan page.
That’s it for this article! After going through all the above-mentioned steps, you can easily configure the Authorize.Net in WPForms and get more conversions for your created payment forms.
Don’t have an WPForms Elite license yet? Click here to get started today and experience the power WPForms.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the website. Thank you.